Copyright © 2020. All rights reserved | Husqvarna
2020 Promotional Merchandise Guidelines and FAQ
Discretionary Fund Guidelines
- To be used for your branded wearables, open houses, customer gifts/incentives, etc.
- District Sales Managers, Field Service Technicians: Receive $1,100 January & $1,100 June.
- National Sales Managers,Sales Directors: Receive $1,100 January & $1,100 June.
- Regional Managers: Receiver $4,000 January.
- Service Center Managers and Product Managers: Receive $500 January
- Canada will place consolidated discretionary fund orders March 1 and July 1, managed by Joe Bentrovato. Merchandise will be sent to the respective service centers to distribute to cut down on duty charges.
Frequently Asked Questions
UPS Ground shipping is normal. If it is a RUSH order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to placing your order.
Shipping is not deducted from your funds UNLESS you need expedited shipping, If you need to ship an order faster than UPS Ground, then Bonnie will ask you for a credit card to pay for the expedited shipping charges.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information.
For Promotional or Marketing Materials - In Stock Products will ship the next business day. Made to Order apparel items will ship in 10-12 working days. Note the production time listed on the product, then add 3-5 business days for ground shipping. For Display Merchandise-Products will ship within 2-4 business days. Then add 3-5 business days for ground shipping.
Contact Cate Stratemeier: email@example.com 913-928-1442.
If there is a product defect, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return instructions. Your discretionary account will be refunded or the item will be replaced. If nothing is wrong with the item, contact Cate Stratemeier to discuss options.